- Start the piplanning app
- Press F1 (on macOS you may have to use the 'fn'+F1 combination)
- In the setting panel click on 'HTTPS Proxy'
- Input the URL to your Proxy server in the following format: http://url:port and click okay
- You can also use https://
- Please make sure that you also specify the port
It might also work without "http(s)://" at all.
- restart the app
Tip: If using your networks proxy server directly does not work, you could try installing a local proxy server which connects to your network proxy. Connect then your piplanning app to the local proxy. (CNTLM proxy)
(Deprecated) How to set the environment variable on Windows