- Make sure that your OIDC provider returns a group claim (you may need to change the scope for that in the OIDC configuration of the cockpit). For some of the IDPs we do have detailed guides in place in this howto.
- In the cockpit, navigate to Teams
- Select the team you want to map to a OIDC-group
- Open the tab OpenID Connect Group
Enter the Group name of your IDP In the OIDC Group name field
Group names are case-sensitive
- => As soon as someone logs in to the piplanning app, he will be added to this group