1. Log in to the PI Planning setup tool: setup.piplanning.io
Also view: Prepare upcoming PI Planning with Rally
2. Navigate to "ALM Configuration"
3. Connection to Agile Central
You can generate a new API-key here: https://rally1.rallydev.com/login/accounts/index.html#/keys
There are more options which you can access when clicking on the checkbox "Advanced Settings". Check Connection advanced settings for more information.
4. Choose Agile Central workspace
5. Add webhook to Agile Central
For on-premise V>=1.6.0
If you are using the on-premise version >= 1.6 input the server URL in the following format: