This page explains how you start into a successful test drive. You've got a mail with basic instructions and login credentials.
You haven't got a message from us and want to test the PI Planning app full version too, don't hesitate to reaching out to us so we can prepare everything for you: email@example.com
Download the latest full version here for your system and install it:
Log in to setup.piplanning.io to create and name the teams you want to have involved in the testing session
Use the credentials you received from us.
Navigate to the tab Teams and click Add to create your teams
As soon as you are done with that give us a brief notification so we can activate the licences for the new created teams
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you need to create a Planning Session. Click the tab Planning-Sessions and create the sessions as follows
1. Click Add
2. Define the PI Planning Sessions name, number of iterations, start and end dates and select the teams which attend this particular session.
Press Create session
The test phase can start now. Each team can log in to the app and do the whole PI Planning test session.
1. Start the app and log in
2. Select your prepared session
Please notice that you have to close and reopen the app to select another session
3. Select your team board.
Each team can visit any team board and modify it (like in real life).
4. Start working
5. Switch to program board to visualise a dependency by clicking the menu at the right side
Once finished the PI Planning simulation sync the issues with JIRA. We provided you a JIRA instance so you don't have to setup an own for testing purposes.
1. We preconfigured the JIRA export for you. If you want to modify something log in to setup.piplanning.io again and navigate to the tab "ALM"
2. Tap in the PI Planning app the JIRA icon
3. Issues and Iterations per team get created in JIRA or updated
4. Feel free to try and play around
If you face any challenges reach out to us: email@example.com
Get the trial version for your iPad.