If you your outgoing traffic is going over a proxy server in your network, you have to pass this server along to the piplanning app.
Set the Proxy-URL inside the app (>=126.96.36.199.1)
You can set the Proxy URL inside the app by doing the following:
- Start the piplanning app
- Press F1 (on macOS you may have to use the 'fn'+F1 combination)
- In the setting panel click on 'HTTPS Proxy'
- Input the URL to your Proxy server in the following format: http://url:port and click okay
- You can also use https://
- Please make sure that you also specify the port
It might also work without "http(s)://" at all.
- restart the app
(Deprecated) How to set the environment variable on Windows
There are multiple ways to set an environment variable. Check out this guide to see how you can set a environment variable on Windows: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000549.htm
- The name of the variable has to be: https_proxy
- The format of the value must be of type: „http(s)://url:port“