4. Set a name (of your choice) and insert the URL shown in your ALM settings on setup.piplanning.io
5. Activate the checkboxes as shown below
6. The same for Sprint and Board
Now your Jira is set and ready to sync with the piplanning app in both directions.
5. Jira: Map users to Jira boards
6. Be aware of the following conditions
The issue-type "Subtask" can not be properly synchronized as it needs to have a parent issue which can not be set in the piplanning app.
Team and Program board:
Jira will not trigger a webhook when you change an issue-type in Jira. So when you want to a issue-type change gets recognized in Jira, you have to change another field of the issue of which you have changed its issue-type.