Also view: Prepare upcoming PI Planning (with Jira-sync)
1. Navigate to system in Jira
2. Than to the tab WebHooks
3. Now press "+ Create a WebHook"
4. Set a name (of your choice) and insert the URL shown in your ALM settings on setup.piplanning.io
5. Activate the checkboxes as shown below
6. The same for Sprint and Board
Now your Jira is set and ready to sync with the PI Planning app in both directions.
PI Planning App
Get the trial version for your iPad. (not full version)
Are you enjoying Confluence? Please consider purchasing it today.